Hi everybody, I'm too tired to write very much, so just thought I'd at least update the pics. Ellie is so busy busy these days... She loves to draw, is alerting us that she either has the urge and is about to poop or that she is in the middle of pooping, at which time, she walks over and sits on her potty, fully dressed, and poops in her diaper (then on some days even walks then to her changing pad, grabs a diaper and lays down and tries to put it on...) (is that TMI?) ... Anyways, she likes to go up and down the stairs all by herself, making sure to always close the gate .... And has also decided that this certain squished up nose face is her "camera face"... I'm pretty sure this strobe light thing my camera dose is what elucidates this face.
, is hard on the whole family... Jeremy only got an abbreviated version, thank the Lord. But man, we think we have this whole child thing under control and then we get random curve balls. (I hear that we need to just accept this now.... that's what the "pros" we know are telling us....) The good news is that we're all on the up-swing. We're going to the beach this weekend for a little R&R, leaving Fri., coming back Sun. We'll take lots of pictures. We realized that this is going to be our first vacation as a family all alone (although we will be meeting up with some friends for a little while on Sat.). Jeremy and I took little weekend vacations like this before Ellie was born and we just haven't done it since! So it should be fun. When she naps, we'll nap. & not feel like we should be cleaning or working......... oh..............soooo........... nice!! I know a few friends who could probably use a weekend like this... We'll let you know how it is (in this tiny town of Westport) and we can go together next time!! Hope all are well!! xoxo, C & J






